MORE ON IIPS®
SOFTIC - IIPS® ensures functionalities like :
Going beyond traditional software, IIPS® allows:
- The integration of materials conception on specific software (PDMS®, AUTOCAD®),
- The management of all construction documents, production or assembly, etc.
- The management of materials, equipment and digital content,
- The dematerialization of supports, documents, and building plans,
Thanks to this functionality, IIPS® product guarantees that suppliers respect imperatively the MTOL or more generally the referential list of materials with the quantities, types, characteristics and technical constraints necessary to the expressed technical need.
Thanks to this functionality of suppliers performance monitoring, IIPS® product allows:
- At the beginning of a contract, to minimize the risk degree and uncertainty for the parties involved.
- During the contract with suppliers, IIPS® enables to acquire (historicizing, analyzing,and comparing) procurement experiences and to minimize risks since hypotheses and initial uncertainties were tested.
- At the end of a contract, in order to ensure the follow-up and measuring of the performances relative to those agreed in the contracts, IIPS® enables to index and historicize supports of description and assessment of the level of suppliers performances , and other documents such as partnership agreements.
While working to ensure respecting procedures and general procurement policies, thanks to a significant adequate scope of margin and a sufficient flexibility, IIPS® ensures the changes to the needs and specificities of each procurement procedure.
The perfect calibration of IIPS® solution allows the examination and the weighting of factors related to procurement procedures in accordance with the general procedures established by the organization.
IIPS® contributes to the creation of a good working relationship between all parties. As an example, through the involvement of the procurement staff, thanks to the IIPS®; in the initial stages of planning the material list (MTOL), this latter will understand why some defined options by the engineering team may be more appropriate. The IIPS® creates an optimal working relationship between the business branches, allowing engineering teams to explain the motivations behind any variation of their initial plans or needs.
The IIPS® Solution offers you an integrated platform to manage all aspects of procurement projects, consultations, tenders, subcontracting management, to commissioning and final delivery. The solution enables to:
· Collaborate effectively with stakeholders throughout the supply chain,
· Minimize costs and schedule overrunning,
· control project risks,
Get a complete view of your company. Manage operations globally.
From opportunity management, sales, operations planning, billing or contracts cancellation, IIPS® provides a complete solution to manage all operations in a user-friendly manner.
IIPS® reinvented the purchasing management system, resulting in the management and valorization of stocks.
Based on a hierarchical structure of localization, IIPS® allows managing complex needs: (1) monitoring stocks of suppliers and customers, (2) full traceability (3) links with the financial management, (4) management of multiple warehouses, etc.
IPS® extremely revised logistics monitoring...
Thanks to extensive logistics rules, IIPS® allows to ensure, for a specified period a location or any other variable: (1) a high control over the receipt of purchases (consumables, fixed assets, convertible products, etc.) (2) A setting up of complex rules of storage and picking in warehouses, (3) an access to comprehensive analyzes of inventory or stock value, etc.
The inventory optimization is done through the minimum stock rules and more complex ones.
Stocks valuation enables to consult the monetary value of the stock in each location, as well as the follow-up of all past or future inventory operations. IIPS® can generate automatic controls to obtain the maximum specified stock level.
The only commercially available solution of a complete material management and subcontracting...
A common platform for all material and subcontracting related activities. The solution covers the entire life cycle of the project. It allows you to focus on the objectives of the company project rather than the specific objectives related to a discipline or a department.
IIPS® is constantly evolving…
o complete this solution, IIPS® includes as well more functionalities of: (1) management, progress monitoring and subcontracting planning, (2) management, monitoring and reassessment of the planned budgets.